Your heating, ventilation and air condition (HVAC) system is probably one of the most expensive things in your home. Just like you would service your car, you need to maintain your HVAC system. Unlike your car, your home actually goes up in value, so it’s best to take proper care of it. Between the cost of parts and the labor to properly install your HVAC unit, it’s a solid investment for comfort. It’s better to spend a smaller amount of money to maintain the piece of equipment you have then to neglect it and pay a pretty penny to replace it down the road.
Throughout the year, your air conditioning system collects dust and dirt, making it less efficient, costing you more money on utilities. If you are in the Bradenton or Sarasota area, you know that summers here can be sweltering, so you want to make sure your system is running properly and to its full potential. There are several things you can personally do to help maintain your HVAC unit like checking your filters regularly and cleaning out your air vents. Other services are better left to trained professionals.
Arctic Air Services Inc. offers AC maintenance and general repair service to keep your maintenance schedule simple and convenient. There are other options for those not interested in yearly packages—including individual AC tune ups.
What Is an AC Tune Up?
There are several steps a professional HVAC tech takes to provide a quality tune up. Both the indoor and outdoor units are cleaned to make sure all dirt and debris build up is removed. This build up can restrict air flow reducing system efficiency. Refrigerant levels are checked and adjusted to be within manufacturers’ suggestions. Certain mechanical components of your system are also checked to make sure they are working properly.
Our 32-Point Air Conditioning Inspection
Arctic Air Services is committed to quality service. We’ll perform a complete 32-point inspection for your air conditioner, including:
- Checking thermostat settings
- Tightening all electrical connections
- Lubricating all moving parts
- Checking and inspecting the condensate drain
- Checking system controls
- And more!
The Benefits of Routine AC Tune Ups
Why is air conditioning maintenance so important?
- Improved energy efficiency – overtime, your system won’t run as efficiently as it once did—but with the help of routine air conditioning maintenance, you can have it running as good as new.
- Improved system lifespan – having regular maintenance performed on your system makes it easier to cool your home—which, in turn, makes your AC’s job that much easier! This can lead to a longer lifespan for your system.
- Improved home comfort – an efficient and well-maintained air conditioner is going to keep your home more comfortable—it’s as simple as that!
- Decreased costs – when your AC is working efficiently, you can save a lot of money on your annual cooling costs. And even better than that—routine maintenance can help you avoid expensive repairs.
Schedule an AC Tune Up in Florida
Contact us online or by phone to schedule your AC tune up in the Sarasota or Bradenton, FL area!