Air Conditioning Repair
Arctic Air Services will perform an air conditioning repair on any make and model of air conditioner. Air conditioner repairs are done by knowledgeable and experienced staff. NATE certified technicians are ready to troubleshoot and evaluate your system when you need it – with no overtime fees for weekends or after-hours calls if you are a maintenance plan member. In some cases, air conditioning repairs are avoidable, but regular maintenance is key!
What Is an AC Maintenance agreement?
Our Air Conditioning Maintenance agreements can save money. Semi-annual or quarterly maintenance of each system are options. In general, semi-annual maintenance is a minimum necessity, while quarterly maintenance is highly recommendable for busy households with pets. The opening and closing of doors can cause an excess of outdoor contaminants and pet dander can easily block a filter and cause build up on components within a few months. Maintenance will help your system run more efficiently and will help with breakdowns. As we check through the system we verify proper voltage and amperage, possibly providing the knowledge that a part of your system is close to failure. Parts are discounted, and no overtime fees are added for maintenance agreement plan members.
There are several steps a professional HVAC tech takes to provide a thorough maintenance. Indoor and outdoor units are cleaned of debris and build-up. Build-up can restrict air flow reducing system efficiency. Refrigerant levels are checked and adjusted to be within manufacturers’ suggestions. Specific mechanical components of your system are also tested to make sure they are working properly.
Our 32-Point Air Conditioning Inspection
Arctic Air Services is committed to quality service. We’ll perform a complete 32-point inspection for your air conditioner, including (View pdf)
- Checking thermostat settings
- Tightening all electrical connections
- Lubricating all moving parts
- Checking and inspecting the condensate drain
- Check system controls
- Check evaporator blower amperage
- Test operation of safety switches
- Inspect condition of condensation drain pan
- Clean drain line to help prevent backups
- Clean air filter or replace with customer supplied filter
- And more!
The Benefits of Routine Air Conditioning Maintenance
Why is air conditioning maintenance so important?
- Improved energy efficiency – over time, your system won’t run as efficiently as it once did—but with the help of routine air conditioning maintenance, you can have it running as good as new.
- Improved system lifespan – having regular maintenance performed on your system makes it easier to cool your home—which, in turn, makes your AC’s job that much easier! Maintenance then leads to a longer lifespan for your system.
- Improved home comfort – an efficient and well-maintained air conditioner is going to keep your home more comfortable—it’s as simple as that!
- Decreased costs – when your AC is working efficiently, you can save a lot of money on your annual cooling costs. And even better than that—routine maintenance can help you avoid expensive repairs.
- No overtime charges – call us on weekends or after business hours for an air conditioning repair with no overtime charges.
Schedule an Air Conditioning Repair or Maintenance in Sarasota or Manatee counties!
Call us 941-747-8800 to schedule your Air Conditioning Repair or Air Conditioning Maintenance