Air Conditioning Repair
Arctic Air Services will repair any make and model of air conditioner. Air conditioner repair is done by knowledgeable and experienced staff. NATE certified technicians are ready to troubleshoot and evaluate your system when you need it - no overtime charges ever! Air Conditioning repair is avoidable in some instances, but regular maintenance of your AC is key!
What Is an AC Maintenance agreement?
There are several steps a professional HVAC tech takes to provide a thorough maintenance. Both the indoor and outdoor units remove all dirt and debris build up. Build up can restrict air flow reducing system efficiency. Refrigerant levels are checked and adjusted to be within manufacturers’ suggestions. Specific mechanical components of your system are also tested to make sure they are working properly.
Our 32-Point Air Conditioning Inspection
Arctic Air Services is committed to quality service. We’ll perform a complete 32-point inspection for your air conditioner, including (View pdf)
- Checking thermostat settings
- Tightening all electrical connections
- Lubricating all moving parts
- Checking and inspecting the condensate drain
- Check system controls
- Check evaporator blower amperage
- Test operation of safety switches
- Inspect condition of condensation drain pan
- Clean drain line to help prevent backups
- Clean air filter or replace with customer supplied filter
- And more!
The Benefits of Routine Air Conditioning Maintenance
Why is air conditioning maintenance so important?
- Improved energy efficiency – over time, your system won’t run as efficiently as it once did—but with the help of routine air conditioning maintenance, you can have it running as good as new.
- Improved system lifespan – having regular maintenance performed on your system makes it easier to cool your home—which, in turn, makes your AC’s job that much easier! Maintenance then leads to a longer lifespan for your system.
- Improved home comfort – an efficient and well-maintained air conditioner is going to keep your home more comfortable—it’s as simple as that!
- Decreased costs – when your AC is working efficiently, you can save a lot of money on your annual cooling costs. And even better than that—routine maintenance can help you avoid expensive repairs.
Schedule an AC Maintenance in Sarasota or Manatee counties!
or Call us 941-747-8800 to schedule your AC Maintenance in the Sarasota or Bradenton, FL area!