Preferred Client Membership
Let our professionals review all your home systems with this club membership. You will get priority services as well as two air conditioning maintenance visits, one plumbing and one electrical inspection per year.
By maintaining your HVAC systems with regular checkups, however, your equipment can stay problem-free for years. Find potential plumbing problems before they become severe issues. Electrical home safety inspections find potential safety problems that could become a hazard. At Arctic Air Home Services, we provide maintenance you need for a reliably comfortable indoor environment.
- Two complete air conditioning maintenance visits per year with 64-point inspection each time
- One Plumbing inspection per year for homes up to 4000 square feet including toilet standard flappers (up to two at a time of plumbing inspection as necessary)
- Inspection and flush of one tank or inspection of tankless water heater
- One Complete Electrical home safety inspection for homes up to 4000 square feet
- Priority Service
- 15% discount on repairs for air conditioning, plumbing, and electrical repairs
- A/C Trip and evaluation fee (waived with repair)
- Electrical trip and evaluation fee (waived with repair)
- 1-year warranty on air conditioning repairs
- No overtime fees
- Same day Servicing
- Up-front pricing
64-Point AC Inspection
From the condensate drain to the electrical connections, air conditioners are complex pieces of equipment with many moving parts. Since all the components are interrelated, a technician skilled in a variety of disciplines is best equipped to handle the job.
As a full-service HVAC company, Arctic Air Home Services can provide comprehensive tune-ups that cover every aspect of your cooling system. Our 32-point AC inspection includes:
- Checking thermostats, control settings, and safety switches to ensure proper operation.
- Inspecting and cleaning the condensate pan and drain line to prevent leaks and clogs.
- Cleaning evaporator and condenser coils to maximize cooling efficiency.
- Tightening electrical connections and measuring motor voltage and compressor amperage.
- Lubricating moving parts as needed to reduce friction and electrical usage.
- Checking refrigerant levels and adjusting the charge as indicated.
- Testing and calibrating air distribution components for proper system airflow.
Save money, get priority service and be sure your plumbing system is flowing smoothly. This inspection includes:
- One plumbing inspection per year for homes up to 4000 square feet including toilet standard flappers (up to two at time of inspection as necessary.
- Complete water leak check on sink fixtures and under cabinet plumbing
- Inspection of shower and tubs for leaky or loose valves
- Inspection AND flush tank or tankless water heater
- Testing of toilets for possible backups.
- Checking fixture aerators
- Discounted backflow test
- 15 % discount on any plumbing repairs needed.
*Backflow must be tested at time of inspection
Electrical Home Safety Inspection
Electrical home safety is helpful to find potential hazards in your home. Your Arctic Air Home Services specialist will:
- Inspect your main breaker panel and all sub-panels as well as tighten circuit lugs
- Inspect GFI and arch Fault circuits
- Inspect for code compliance
- Inspect and/or test easily accessible electrical outlets
- Inspect light switches for shorts or failures
- Inspect electrical disconnects
- Test smoke alarms and change batteries in up to six alarms
- 15% discount on all electrical repairs
When you choose Arctic Air Home Services Preferred Client Club you’ll receive high-quality care at prices you can afford. When it comes to your heating and air conditioning systems, maintenance is a cost-effective investment in indoor comfort.
Call us today at (941) 757-8282 to enroll in the program and start saving!
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
We get the job done and we get it done right. If you are unsatisfied with our work, we'll make it right. We believe that actions speak louder than words and we continuously strive to live up to our high reputation.
Same Day Appointments Available
When something goes awry in your home, there's no time to spare! We believe in arriving on time and as soon as possible to help you get your home back to its prime condition.
Financing Options Available
We understand that most people don't plan for emergency home repairs. That's why we've partnered with Wells Fargo to offer you financing options when you need help most.
Friendly & Experienced Technicians
We're proud to have the best HVAC, plumbing, and electrical technicians in the entire state of Florida! Our team's goal is to solve your problem and make sure you're safe and comfortable in the process.