Sarasota AC Repair
Emergency AC Repair in Sarasota County & Manatee County
As a local air conditioning company in Sarasota, we know all too well how uncomfortable it can be without a working air conditioner. When it's hot and humid outside and your air conditioner won't turn on, won't stay on, or is displaying worrying symptoms of failure, you need a responsive team you can count on for high-quality, affordable AC repair services. That's exactly what you can expect from Arctic Air Home Services. Our skilled technicians are proud to provide the Sarasota AC repairs you need to restore cool, comfortable air.
Click here to request service online
Why Choose Arctic Air Home Services for Your Next AC Service?
- The Best Service. Arctic Air Home Services has built a reputation for service that is attentive, caring, and personalized. We treat every customer like family, performing every job with the utmost care and attention to detail, and even backing up our AC repair services with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- The Best Tools. Our diagnostic tools allow our HVAC pros to pinpoint the faulty part quickly so we can restore your system to full functionality. No matter how severe your AC issue is or what type of cooling system you have, whether it's a central AC, ductless air conditioner, or a heat pump, our technicians are fully equipped to repair all types of equipment.
- The Best Solutions. Our licensed and certified technicians are the best in the business when it comes to repairing air conditioners. We work diligently to provide homeowners and business owners throughout greater Southwest Florida with the customized and high-quality repair solutions every property deserves. In most situations, we can fix your air conditioner in a single visit!
Same-Day AC Repairs for Residential & Commercial Clients
Scorching and humid summers here in South Florida make a properly functioning AC crucial for both homes and commercial properties alike. Luckily, if your system isn’t working like it used to, our air conditioning specialists will be by your side in a flash—offering same-day appointments and emergency AC repairs in Sarasota, North Port, Venice, and the surrounding areas.
Whether you have a frozen evaporator coil, an overflowing condensation pan, or an air filter you can't remember the last time you changed, our team can be counted on to get the job done quickly, affordably, and correctly. When you schedule service with Arctic Air Home Services, we'll dispatch a qualified Sarasota air conditioner repair technician who will perform a detailed inspection to accurately diagnose the issue. We always have the right tools to fix the problem, allowing you to get your indoor comfort back in no time.
To schedule an appointment for AC repair in Sarasota, call us at (941) 757-8282.
Air Conditioning FAQ
How Can You Tell When an Air Conditioning System Needs Repairs?
It's pretty obvious that something is wrong with your air conditioner when it simply will not turn on. But barring a complete breakdown, an air conditioner will still exhibit signs that it's malfunctioning and that a breakdown is imminent. Familiarize yourself with the common air conditioning problems below so that you can take action and call for AC service before your system stops working.
Signs Your AC Needs Repair:
- Your system isn’t cooling your entire home or the airflow is weak
- You have to adjust your thermostat frequently
- The AC is making strange or loud noises
- You notice a high level of humidity
- There is an unpleasant odor coming from your system
- The system is frequently cycling on and off
- Your AC is blowing warm air
Why Is My AC Running but Not Cooling?
If you are in a sweltering hot room, but you can feel air blowing from your air conditioner, you may be wondering why it isn't cooling properly. There are several possible reasons why your air conditioner isn't blowing cold air, though most of them involve issues with airflow or the refrigerant. A dirty air filter or blocked vents are two common problems related to airflow that affect air conditioning efficiency and can result in your system not reaching the expected temperature. On the refrigerant side, a leak could lead to restricted cool air production by the system. The air conditioner may also be incorrectly sized for the space it’s trying to cool.
Other possible causes of air conditioning problems include:
- Faulty thermostats or thermostats that aren’t calibrated correctly
- Frozen evaporator coils
- Damaged motors
- Worn AC belts
- Damaged air ducts
- Blocked condensate pumps and drain lines
- Dirty condenser coils
- Failing capacitors
- Damaged bearings
With so many potential culprits, its best to contact an experienced Sarasota air conditioning repair professional from Arctic Air Home Services to inspect your unit and diagnose the issue right away. We will be able to repair any potential causes of an AC breakdown.
Do you have more questions? Check out our FAQ page!
We're Not Comfortable Until You Are Why Choose Arctic?
We get the job done and we get it done right. If you are unsatisfied with our work, we'll make it right. We believe that actions speak louder than words and we continuously strive to live up to our high reputation.
When something goes awry in your home, there's no time to spare! We believe in arriving on time and as soon as possible to help you get your home back to its prime condition.
We understand that most people don't plan for emergency home repairs. That's why we've partnered with Wells Fargo to offer you financing options when you need help most.
We're proud to have the best HVAC and plumbing technicians in the entire state of Florida! Our team's goal is to solve your problem and make sure you're safe and comfortable in the process.
Our Customers Love Us Read Reviews from Your Friends and Neighbors
“Explained everything clearly and cleaned up the work area. Would most definitely recommend. Very courteous.” - Bryan L.
“My AC went out at 8 pm and it was up to 85 degrees in the house. Jarick came out to fix the system that night and was so friendly and professional and upbeat, even though he was there until after 10 pm!” - Brandon H.
“He arrives on time, observes safety precautions, solves the problem efficiently & makes it a point to be sure you understand & can use your A/C heating system in a cost-effective way.” - Judith G.
“During Hurricane Irma they actually brought a generator and portable A/C unit to my elderly parents' house who had been without power for almost a week. Never asked for compensation. Major kudos to this company for helping those in need!!” - Bev K.
“Casey, my technician, is awesome. He is very thorough and takes the time to explain everything. He is an excellent representative of this company!” - Wayne O.
“Harry explained what he was doing step by step and gave me a breakdown of all the services so I understood them. We signed up for a membership and will be grateful to have a reliable company servicing our AC units in the heat of Florida every 6 months!” - Katelyn H.A.
“Harry and his partner were professional and courteous. We have used Artic Air for the last 2 years and have been very happy with them.” - Suzanne R.
“We’ve always been impressed with services received from Arctic Air. Our service technician today, Matt, was exceptional!” - Julie B.