Setting a New Standard for Home Service
Arctic Air Home Services is a local and family-owned company, committed to delivering high-quality HVAC and plumbing services to residential and commercial properties throughout Sarasota and all of southwest Florida. While our company has been serving our community for over a decade, we have 30+ years of experience, so we can solve even your most complicated home-comfort problems.
Why choose Arctic Air Home Services?:
- Fast service: When you call, our team answers, offering same-day appointments and emergency services, 7 days a week. We arrive on time and can be by your side day or night, to get your property back to comfortable right away.
- Honest and affordable recommendations: For us, this is more than a job. It is our way of making a positive impact in our community. So, we will never try to “upsell” you on solutions you don’t need—and only offer honest advice that will improve your quality of life. We offer a variety of rebates and online specials to make your service even more convenient.
- Qualified technicians: Our licensed and insured technicians are dedicated to timely and professional service. We attend ongoing training to stay up to date on the most advanced systems, so you can enjoy the highest quality solutions possible.
- Award-winning solutions: We are proud to have garnered recognition from our industry, including the Carrier’s President’s Award and the Trane Soar Award. We are also certified Trane Comfort Specialists and have earned dozens of 5-star reviews from happy local customers.
- Guaranteed satisfaction: Our team is dedicated to exceeding your expectations at every turn and back up our solutions with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Meet Our Founders
Scott Whitaker and Don Ellerbee began working together in 2003, and within a short period of time, they realized that they shared the same vision for their future in the HVAC industry. It was out of this shared vision that Arctic Air Services, Inc was founded in 2008. From the beginning, their company combined their expertise in HVAC with a passion for cultivating a “family” environment.
Scott was born and raised in Manatee County, Florida. After high school, he joined the Army and received his certification as a Heavy Wheel Mechanic. After completing his service, his training led him into the automobile repair industry. During this time, he specifically focused on air conditioning in vehicles. This experience opened the door for him to easily transition to HVAC for residential homes. In 2008, Scott received his Class B Air Conditioning Contractor license through the Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation. Scott’s desire to develop his business and knowledge led him to study for, and successfully obtain his Plumbing Contractor license in 2019. Scott has a desire for knowledge and continues to obtain training and licensing in additional specialty areas of HVAC and plumbing.
Don is also a Florida native. He is a second-generation HVAC Contractor. Prior to Arctic Air Services, Inc., he partnered with his father and brother in their family’s air conditioning business. In 1994, he branched out and founded his own air conditioning company. He relocated this business to Manatee County in 2003, and it was through this transition that he met Scott. Don’s business was the building block for what would become Arctic Air Services, Inc. Don is currently licensed as a Certified Builder Contractor and an Electrical Contractor through the Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation.
When Scott and Don began Arctic Air Services, Inc. they specialized in HVAC installation for residential new construction. It did not take long for them to notice a need in the community for an HVAC service company to repair and maintain existing AC units. The inclusion of “service” to their company allowed for substantial growth over the next few years. In 2015, Scott and Don founded Arctic Air Plumbing Services, Inc as they saw a need for quality plumbing installation in the residential new construction industry. In 2020, Scott and Don founded yet another company: Arctic Air Home Services, Inc. It was founded to recognize and further develop the ever-growing need for quality HVAC and plumbing repair and maintenance for existing homeowners. “Arctic Air Services” continues to develop to meet and exceed the expectations of our customers and community.
Amidst the growth and development of Arctic Air Services, Scott, and Don have never sacrificed their dedication to a company culture based in a “family” environment. With 100 employees—and growing—Scott and Don continue to manage the day-to-day operations and maintain an “open door policy” for all employees. Their dedication does not stop with their employees either. Arctic Air Services partners with several other businesses to promote charitable causes throughout our community.
100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
Arctic Air Home Services has made it our mission to provide excellent customer service. Our goal is to build long-term relationships, providing our customers with professional, reliable, and timely solutions, every time. Our technicians are eager to deliver the expert HVAC and plumbing services your property deserves. Whether you are looking for a new air conditioner or fast plumbing repairs, you can count on our team to help.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
We get the job done and we get it done right. If you are unsatisfied with our work, we'll make it right. We believe that actions speak louder than words and we continuously strive to live up to our high reputation.
Same Day Appointments Available
When something goes awry in your home, there's no time to spare! We believe in arriving on time and as soon as possible to help you get your home back to its prime condition.
Financing Options Available
We understand that most people don't plan for emergency home repairs. That's why we've partnered with Wells Fargo to offer you financing options when you need help most.
Friendly & Experienced Technicians
We're proud to have the best HVAC and plumbing technicians in the entire state of Florida! Our team's goal is to solve your problem and make sure you're safe and comfortable in the process.